Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
You must be 13 years or older to use World of Potter.
Failure to follow any of the below rules may lead to expulsion from Hogwarts and a ban from the World of Potter site.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) . These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 13. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) does not permit those under 13 to use the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service. You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
World of Potter allows you to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that you post to World of Potter, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content to World of Potter, you grant us the right and licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through World of Potter.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through World of Potter and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this licence includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of World of Potter, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You verify and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (You own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and licence as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through World of Potter does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
● Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
● Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
● Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
● Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
● Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
● Violating the privacy of any third person.
● False information and features.
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
❋Links to Other Websites❋
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177).
Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Eye4web ApS(DK-35032177) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
World of Potter is for meeting other Harry Potter enthusiasts from all ages over 13, and to immerse in the universe of World of Potter. This is achieved by becoming a part of one of the four Houses and engaging in various activities offered by the page.
- Bullying or harrassing other users is not allowed. Do not write in a derogatory or offensive manner to treat others in a foul way. Respect your fellow users. Follow the rules.
- Do not share private owl content without the other person's prior permission.
- Do not share external (off-site) contact information (including but not limited to email address, Discord username, phone number, Snapchat, (non-IG) Instagram handle, etc.) on your Wall, Profile Text, or Background History. This includes information that does not necessarily reveal your real-life name.
- Do not make a user name with the aim of the impersonation of others, attempting to mimic and confuse users into thinking there's a connection with an established user whether through relation or identity when it is unwanted and unasked for, and attempting to strip them of their individuality.
- Please create your own content, do not take from others.
- Do not write links that direct to pornographic or highly sensitive material.
- Images on profiles are not allowed to be nude, half naked upper bodies, bikinis, or such. We reserve the right to change this information for you if they do not meet the requirements.
- It is against the rules to copy any codes you may find on World of Potter.
- All codes from users' profiles have been created by or for that user, these cannot be copied and/or used without the user's permission.
- All other codes found on the site belong to the author, admin, and creators of World of Potter.
- Further action will be taken by World of Potter if codes from the site are used without consent.
❋Encouragement towards illegal activities❋
Encouraging others to participate in illegal activities are forbidden in pursuant to Danish laws.
❋Removal or expulsion❋
World of Potter can at any given point remove content from the page, as well as expel/ban/remove a user without warning. We are not not obliged to state a reason for a ban.
The owners of World of Potter are not responsible for what the users write on the page. It is solely the users' responsibility if the user writes content that can be prosecuted.
It is not allowed to advertise or promote other sites on WoP, including WoX. You may discuss other World of Potter sites.
You must not encourage users to use other sites or services to perform things that the site is created for (eg. roleplaying or chat).
World of Potter reserves the right to change these rules at any given time and with immediate effect.